Auditions may be created online (i.e. YouTube, drop box or video vault).
Links need to be addressed and submitted to the Director, Dennis Gilbar at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Singer/Dancer auditions must have three elements:
1. Pop/Rock/Country accompanied selection
2. Jazz or Classical repertoire accompanied selection
3. Performing 32 counts of choreographed dance to up-tempo music selection.
Instrumentalist auditions must have two elements:
1. Pop/Rock/Country selection
2. Jazz or contrasting style selection
* Early consideration of larger scholarships must be submitted by April 1st.
* Further consideration on selection of group members will be made by July 1st.
*You may be required to provide references from teachers and/or administration.
* If you have not filled out the Scholarship/Audition Application Form, please click the link below and submit.